THE ONE YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR!
A golden opportunity in the heart of Eschol Park on a level 566m2 corner parcel of land is your chance to secure an immaculately presented home. All the hard work has been completed for you in this renovated beauty with great street appeal, two generous living areas and updates throughout the home will have you ticking all the boxes. Offering three bedrooms, all with built-ins, two with additional storage having triple built-ins as well as ceiling fans. The living options are plentiful with your choice of formal at the front of the home and a large open plan living at the rear. The main bathroom is stunning being tiled floor to ceiling with a freestanding bath, shower, vanity & toilet. The centrally located modern kitchen is highly appealing with ample cupboard and bench space, electric cooking and dishwasher with stone benchtops. There are plenty of extras on offer within this home with ducted air conditioning, side access, inground swimming pool, additional studio at the rear of the garage as well as additional storage under the home. You have a single garage to protect your vehicles and side access and room to park another vehicle off street behind the secure gates. All of this is situated within walking distance to local schools, shops and close proximity the M5 Access.
* Offering 3 carpeted bedrooms all with built ins and fans to two,
* Modern kitchen with stone benchtops offering electric cooking, dishwasher and ample cupboard and bench space,
* Great living options with options formal and open plan space to relax and unwind,
* Fully renovated bathroom, laundry and kitchen allow you to simply move in and enjoy your new home in the comfort of ducted air,
* Plenty of storage throughout with additional space under the home
* The level corner block is approx 566m2 and is securely fenced with an inground pool, single lock up garage with a cosy studio at the rear,
* Situated within walking distance to local schools, shops and close proximity the M5 Access.
INSPECT THIS PROPERTY TODAY
If you think this property may suit you, it's easy to arrange a private inspection simply call Natasha on 0449 281 201 to arrange a suitable time.
****DISCLAIMER – Due to COVID-19 Stage 2 Restrictions, no open for inspections will be carried out until further notice. However, we can still take you through for a private inspection, please call Natasha WIlliams on 0449 281 201 to book your private inspection.****
*Photo identification to be presented to the agent by all parties prior to inspection. All care has been taken in providing true and accurate information herein. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the above information.
Eschol Park Public School
0.2 km away
0.8 km away
Kearns Public School
0.9 km away
Mary Immaculate Catholic Primary School
1.3 km away
Eagle Vale High School
1.4 km away
Robert Townson Public School
1.6 km away
Robert Townson High School
1.6 km away
Claymore Public School
1.7 km away
St Andrews Public School
2.1 km away
Blairmount Public School
2.3 km away
NEW TO MARKET
There are no upcoming inspections.