Here is an incredible opportunity to purchase in a location second to none on a huge 1524m2 parcel of land with rural outlook only moments to the heart of Picton. This home is full of character and charm. Zoned R3 in a very sought after location. Great outlook, quiet well established street, clear and gently sloping to the front. Walking distance to both Picton Primary and St Anthony's Primary schools, legendary George IV hotel at the end of the street, Picton mall, Picton station, cafes and restaurants all at your door step. Sure not to last you may not get another opportunity such as this again.
* 2 good sized bedrooms both with built in robes plus nursery or study
* Open plan including lounge and meals plus separate family room
* Cyprus timber flooring throughout with black japan stain
* Renovated main bathroom with wall hung vanity
* Large new kitchen complete with pressed tin splash back, 900mm freestanding gas cook top and oven, walk in pantry.
* Detached single garage or shed
* Freshly painted, combustion fire and ceiling fans
* Massive yard with plenty of room to build additional shedding, park the caravan, boat or many cars.
* R3 medium density zoning
Property in this location are rare as hens teeth don't miss this opportunity.
** Agents Interest
*Photo identification must be presented to the agent by all parties prior to inspections. All care has been taken in providing accurate information in this advertisement. However, prospective purchasers are to rely on their own enquiries. *
Key property features
St Anthony's Catholic Primary School
0.3 km away
Picton Public School
0.3 km away
Picton High School
2.3 km away
Thirlmere Public School
5.2 km away
Tahmoor Public School
6.3 km away
Wollondilly Anglican College
6.4 km away
Cawdor Public School
9.1 km away
Wilton Public School
9.3 km away
Douglas Park Public School
9.4 km away
Buxton Public School
10.2 km away
There are no upcoming inspections.