Please see our COVID-19 Declaration Form
Over the past few weeks, there's been so much change. We're all far into unchartered territory with the advent of COVID-19, but we want to reassure you that when it comes to the property industry, we are taking every precaution we can to protect the safety of our community.
We have welcomed the most recent changes announced by the Prime Minister affecting our industry as they are exactly what our group had proposed as being appropriate to help in flattening the curve. On-site and in room auctions, along with open for inspections, have been banned as of midnight Wednesday, 25 March 2020.
At this point, following government regulations, the majority of our team will be working from home rather than the office premises, which will remain closed until further notice. We will remain contactable via phone or email. The good news is, we will be able to host virtual property tours, private inspections and on-line/digital auctions.
We welcome the opportunity to continue to support the many Australians who rely on us to support them in buying, selling, leasing and managing their homes - albeit in a different way from the usual. We are well prepared to do this.
At My Property Consultants we have a few housekeeping rules that we would ask that you read over and follow in the highest regard to protect not only yourself and your family, but all members of the MY Team and their families too.
- Private inspections at this stage will be available (subject to guidelines of a maximum of one agent and one potential tenant, landlord, vendor or purchaser – only 2 people allowed at any one time including the agent)
- Social distancing measures will be in place
- If we meet, we will refrain from shaking hands but instead offer an extra wide smile to welcome you
- disposable gloves will be issued at all private inspections to wear to ensure no surface contact is made
- Private and personal video walkthroughs are available upon request for both leasing and sales
- Detailed videos on specific areas of a home can also be arranged upon request
- Potential tenants and purchasers are asked to have driven past the property (being mindful of social distancing measures and to not enter the property on any measure). This is to ensure that you are happy with the location of the property and its surrounds
- Potential tenants are required to submit their applications for pre approval prior to a private inspection being arranged
- Purchasers must have unconditional finance approved within the price guide that is advertised
The market activity is currently good and we are just putting a different spin on the way we used to do things in the real estate world.
Throughout what is currently rolling out, MY will endeavor and promise to work it’s outright hardest, to meet the needs of our vendors, purchasers, landlords and tenants, of course with the correct safety measures and guidelines in place.
Thankfully in today’s society, social media and online options are readily available, ensuring that we can provide you with the upmost information as needed when it’s needed. Plus being able to also reach out via phone contact and video call. We are here to help and listen. And that goes for everything, Not just all things real estate. Everything. Contact us anytime.
In MY 20 years of real estate, we know it’s not just about the home, it’s about the experience as a whole and we will aim to deliver this to each and every one of you in the best way we know how.
If you have any questions or need that extra piece to make your puzzle complete, please just ask and we will make it our mission
As the health experts have suggested the priority is to limit social interaction so we will do our best to provide all possible information prior to have any face to face (with social distancing) contact to protect everyone as best as possible.
It is inevitable that in some way or another, each of us will be directly or indirectly affected by the current situation and what is unfolding, but remember we are in this together.
Stay safe, and look after yourselves and your loved ones.
- Greg Copeland