Please see our COVID-19 Declaration Form
At My Property Consultants we have a few housekeeping rules that we would ask that you read over and follow in the highest regard to protect not only yourself and your family, but all members of the MY Team and their families too.
- Social distancing measures will be in place
- If we meet, we will refrain from shaking hands but instead offer an extra wide smile to welcome you
- disposable gloves will be available at all private inspections to wear
- Potential tenants are required to submit their applications for pre approval prior to a private inspection being arranged
- Purchasers must have unconditional finance approved within the price guide that is advertised
MY will endeavor and promise to work it’s outright hardest, to meet the needs of our vendors, purchasers, landlords and tenants, of course with the correct safety measures and guidelines in place.
We are here to help and listen. And that goes for everything, Not just all things real estate. Everything. Contact us anytime.
In MY 20 years of real estate, we know it’s not just about the home, it’s about the experience as a whole and we will aim to deliver this to each and every one of you in the best way we know how.
If you have any questions or need that extra piece to make your puzzle complete, please just ask and we will make it our mission
As the health experts have suggested the priority is to limit social interaction so we will do our best to provide all possible information prior to have any face to face (with social distancing) contact to protect everyone as best as possible.
Stay safe, and look after yourselves and your loved ones.
- Greg Copeland