7 Helpful Tips to have Your Application Approved for that Rental Property
1. Dress appropriate at the open house. Neat and tidy. 👔 👗
2. Do not park your vehicle in the drive way of the property. 🚗
3. Provide all relevant documentation to the Property Manager to support your application. 💯
4. Ensure your application is well presented - not crumbled, writing can be read easily, if you are a smoker then make sure it does not smell of smoke. 🚬
5. Be polite and friendly to the Property Manager at the open house.
6. Hand in your application as soon as you can. It’s a good idea to have it all with you to hand to the Property Manager at the open house. 📝
7. Keep in mind that you may be approved within 24 hours of viewing, so ensure you have a holding deposit ready to be paid to secure the property if you are approved. 💵